GT6 Iccons Gun Kit
The ICCONS GT-6 IXF Gas Tool is the result of extensive R and D and global testing that now delivers the most versatile concrete gas tool fastening system in today’s market. Taking the most important design features that cover functionality, ergonomics and durability, the ICCONS GT Gas System provides the contractor with a quality, versatile and reliable system at a highly competitive price point. The GT-6 IXF is used extensively in the building services sector whether its commercial, civil, industrial and domestic construction disciplines. ICCONS Range of GT Gas systems will assist with many fastening applications that have traditionally been done by labor-intensive drilled in anchoring or expensive PAT systems.
The GT system does not require a license to operate and is considerably quieter than all other major fixing methods (ideal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals)). The GT Short track holds 30 pins in the magazine track but is still small enough to work overhead in applications where access may be problematic. By attaching the GT Pole tool at the exact waist to ceiling hight, distance is achieved so fastening can be done ergonomically from a floor standing position. The versatile ICCONS GT-6 IXF Gas Tool System is the most flexible and cost-effective gas fixing system in the market.
- 30 pin short track for better accessibility and perfect for overhead use
- Compact where access may be problematic
- GT Extension Pole available
- Noise reduced system
- Tool compatible with GT-3 pins, Hilti pins, Powers C5 pins and Ramset pins
- GT-6 IXF IXF Long Track has a 40 pin magazine capacity rather than the GT-6 IXF IXF Short Track which has a 30 pin magazine capacity